Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another fun weekend!!!

TJ's husband and I planned a surprise weekend getaway (small, but tons of fun) for TJ! She has been long overdue for a break, and how could I pass up another trip to see Wicked again!! I was pretty proud of myself navigating around Chicago like I had lived there forever! We did a little window shopping, ate at a yummy Italian restaurant, saw the show, and then drove back home! We got home about 4 in the morning!!! So fun!

But then.....I got to get up a couple hours later and take a small number of my Young Women (and YM) down to the temple in Louisville, KY to do baptisms. Luckily, my home teacher offered to drive my van home! I was more exhausted that I have felt in a long, long time!!! But the entire weekend was worth it!
Just a handful of my girls....

Most of the other girls had school functions and couldn't make it. We still had a good time though!

2 comments:

Pini said...

Woo-hoo! When are we going back?... I'm free tomorrow! Maybe we'll see the kilt men again? Ahh, memories.

heidi said...

tracy, you look fantastic! simply marvelous.
i am so glad that we have reconnected. your fam is precious. i can't wait to see more postings.