Yoshino Cherry - white flowers (front yard) and Plum Tree - pink tree (backyard)
We have a tradition in our family where we plant tulips and other bulbs in October on Karleigh's birthday. Flowers have always reminded us of her. This last year, we also decided to plant a tree on her birthday in the area where we someday want to make our "Karleigh Garden."
Here are our newest friends! This mommy and daddy duck have decided that the perfect place to lay their eggs is right next to our front porch. It has been so fun to see these two out in the yard everyday. They are together quite often. I guess it's a sign of true love! Hopefully soon we will catch a picture of little ducklings walking around our yard!! How fun is that!
2007 landscaping - This is before it got fully grown. All the flowers got really big!! I will post this years flowers after I get them all done!
I hope you are having a wonderful spring and enjoying all the beautiful colors all around. I just can't get enough of it and wish it would stay this way all summer long!
1 comment:
Nice pictures! Now you can remember what they looked like when winter rolls around again! Kid in a candy store? You know how I can relate! The boys probably wish the plants cost us as much as a few pieces of candy...haha!
Post a Comment