Thursday, May 15, 2008

yummmm....cookies....

The kids and I decided to have a cookie baking night. We decided to make my mom's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies....famous in the Clay house. Zach loves them, but doesn't get them that often.....mainly because my hips don't really need them! Mean mom, I know. I had my apron on, so they wanted to wear one too. I thought they looked cute in their little aprons sitting on the counter.

You may be wondering what the big white thing is. Everytime I have people over at my house when I pull this thing out, they always wonder what it is! It is my Bosch mixer!! Yes, it is ancient - and for a very good reason! It was my Grandma Clay's mixer that I inherited and I love it! I works wonderful! Mom, any idea how old it is?

Finished product!!! Looks yummy, huh! The kids sure enjoyed them and we had a fun time in the kitchen together!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

YUM! Wish I could've eaten one of those. SO funny- I have one of those ancient Bosch's too! They are great and mine has a blender attached too!
You're a great Mom to let your kids make a huge mess and few cookies along the way!

Lifeasahoosier said...

Yummy!!!! But don't bring any over! These hips don't need them either! Haha!

Brammer Family said...

Mmmmmmm.... You should post the recipe! :)