I thought I would share two little stories that I found of Zach's as I went through his paperwork tonight. They are pretty cute!
Story #1
May 13, 2008
Dear Grandma, Grandpa, Joy and Brian,
Will you please take me to Frankies? We will have a blast. We'll be able to go on the go-carts. I know that we would have a radical time. I know another fun thing...Laser tag! We would have so much fun playing Laser tag. There's also arcades. We would have a lot of awesome times on those too. I hope we can go.
Zach
Story #2
The Party
I once heard...There was a monk in town. His name was Lick. He came to get his friend Stick to go to a party so they took Stick's car to the party. But as they were almost there an old lady with a big and heavy bag was crossing the street. Stick had to slam on the breaks and honk. The old lady swung her bag on the hood of the car. No damage was done to the body, but the airbreather (I think he means carburetor...?sp?....) got a hole in it when the old lady swung her bag. So they had to call their friends to help them fix the airbreather. Once they got it fixed they went to the party that was at Jump 'N' Play and they had a great time that night. The main thing learned from that evening was to watch out for old ladies carrying big bags.
Such a funny kid! His imagination is so clever sometimes! I will have to find some of the other things he has written and post them. Cute boy! 3 1/2 days of school left!!! Zach is totally excited! Anybody have any fun ideas for summer activities? Zach is excited he gets to go to Cub Scout day camp in June. I need to sign him up for swim lessons....completely forgot! Ooops!!
2 comments:
What a funny boy! So funny how much cars are apart of his life. I have an idea for summer fun--come visit us in TN when we move there!! My neice and nephew need me.
Ha!! Those are really funny stories. I love that he said "radical". And that Lick and Stick's party was at Jump N Play. And their airbreather got broken. Funny funny!
Post a Comment