Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Chris!!

Happy birthday to my wonderful husband! The kids and I wish you were here so we could pamper you on this special day, but know you are hard at work providing for us! Thank you so much for taking such good care of us and always working so hard. We know life is pretty stressful right now. Here are some fun pictures to take your mind off work and on to the funner things in life! You have accomplished much in your 34 years on earth, much more than many ever thought you would. I am grateful you have wonderful parents who pushed you to do the best you could despite your hearing limitations. I know that you will always succeed and will always do well at everything you set your mind to. I know that because you have already been a shining example of just that! I love you and miss you lots!!! I hope these memories make your birthday a bit better!

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Happy birthday! Love the pictures. is one of the shooting pics from the time my Ryan split his forehead open?? Ahhh...what a memory.

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday, Chris! (Sorry it is a day late...I didn't have internet yesterday). We love you!

Lifeasahoosier said...

Happy birthday Chris!! Sorry you didn't get to spend it with your family. Hope you can celebrate a little bit this weekend!