Friday, September 5, 2008
Princess in training....
I know I haven't finished posting pictures from our vacation, but today Chloe was just super darling that I had to take pictures and get them posted. I told her this morning that we were going to go to lunch with Carrie and TJ and their kids - her buddies.
I got her dressed and then she disappeared into her room for a bit. I just went and started to get ready. She then brought me some hair ties and said excitedly, "Look mom, these are cool ones!!" I then put her hair in pigtails, but then she ran right back in her room over and over and brought me more "cool ones."
After we did her hair, she went and asked for her jewelry (pretty fancy and expensive, I know!) and her purse. Thanks Grandma Clay for the purse!! She keeps her little tiny baby doll in her purse. After she had all that on, I went back to my bathroom to finish getting ready. When I was putting my makeup on, she also wanted to wear my lip gloss.
It was totally fun having her get all dolled up! Such fun to have a girl! She ended up wearing everything - including the pinchy clip-on earrings for about 2 1/2 hours! She drew a lot of attention to herself....but hey - I guess that is what happens when you are a princess for a day!!
(I couldn't decide on which picture I liked best....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a babe! Love that little darling. You both looked smokin' at lunch! Today was so much fun. We need to do it more often.
Pretty stinking cute! Very cute, Chlo-Chlo.
So adorable! What a cute little girl she is!!!
Girls are so fun! :)
Chloe looked so cute!! I loved it.....and especially how Nissa appreciated how 'beautiful' Chloe looked with all the bling! Girls love their glitter. We'll have to all get together again!
Post a Comment