On Saturday, I was down organizing in my basement (or shall I say....attempting to organize) and I found some of Karleigh's old clothes that I thought would fit Chloe. I took them upstairs and laid them on her bed. As I was getting her dressed this morning, she spotted these pants and decided that that was what she wanted to wear today. Hey, why not, it's almost Halloween!! As I was watching her walk around this morning, I remembered a funny picture I have of Karleigh in almost the same outfit laughing her head off. I got out the camera and started taking some pictures of Chloe. When I showed her both of these pictures, she thought it was quite fun that she was wearing the same clothes as what her sister had on years ago. I sure do have cute girls!

3 comments:
HA! That picture of KK is classic!! LOVE her HUGE mouth!
Cute pictures!! You do have such cute girls.
How did you get that baby icon on the right of your blog? It is cute.
Very cute girls!
Post a Comment