Chloe saw Zach's old bike hanging in the garage when we still lived in Indiana. She has been begging him to get the training wheels put on. That required going to the store to replace the bolts that were missing.

With everything that has been happening (plus it being freezing cold in IN), he never got them put on....until Saturday. Oh, the excitement on her face and the endless talking and jumping for joy!!! I wish I had my camcorder on at the time! (notice the Spring-like weather!! Lovely, just lovely! ....for now....)
Zach has been her coach, trying to teach her how to pedal and not just watch what is going on down the street while he pushes her. It is quite fun to watch them!


Zach is such a good big brother! He always has been!

She still needs lots of practice before she gets it. I can't believe my baby is almost 3!!! (in April)

5 comments:
Cute! And BEAUTIFUL Arizona weather!!
What a big girl!! Good job Chloe!
What a good brother Zach is! I'm glad they had fun.
Those pictures of Chloe asleep were really cute. She must have played hard in Nursery that day!
Glad you were all able to go to the mountains! It is weird to see cactus plants everywhere. When Jan ran her first 1/2 marathon it was in AZ for parts and that was the first time I'd seen a cactus outside of a pot. Different, but still pretty especially w/ the flowers on them.
She looks so big on the bike. Ally was so excited to see more pictures of Chloe. I'm glad you are out and enjoying the nice weather, before it gets too hot there.
Awh, I miss you guys so much! So I saw that you and Zach were still finding hearts and I just had to laugh out loud. When I was putting them everywhere, I thought, wouldn't it be funny if she were still finding these months later? I'm so glad to see that everything is going well with you. I love you lots!!
Shantelle
Post a Comment