Tuesday, March 31, 2009

5 1/2 weeks...

Thanks, Marci for letting Parker wear this adorable outfit! This was his first time to wear it, but I don't know if he will fit in it much longer! He is getting so big already! He spit up all over it right before I started taking pictures, but as you can tell, we still went ahead with the photo shoot.
At his 1 month check-up, he weighed 12.1 lbs and had grown 2 inches! He is in the 90%!!! He is still such a good baby! I am so lucky and am praying it stays this way. It looks as though he has dark blue eyes like Chloe. He has started smiling now, but usually is pretty stingy with them. He will give you one smile and then make you wait a while for another. I just love them though! He is starting to smile with his whole face, not just with the corners of his mouth.

6 comments:

Julianne said...

AHHHH!! He is SOOSOSOSOSO cute!

That's Marci's outfit, actually. By the time I put Sam into it, he was too big for it. And I don't think Owen wore it more than a couple times, so it's practically brand new. So there you go!

We think he looks ALOT like you. Whoever he looks like, though, he is SO cute! Post billions more pictures!

Lifeasahoosier said...

He is adorable! Can't wait to squeeze him up! Maybe he'll flash me a couple of those smiles :)

R and A Lambert said...

Yay for Parker! He's just so cute! Glad you guys had fun doing all those activities together over Zach's break. It's fun to get out and do stuff like that together.

Pini said...

Oh Parker, you are a cute little tyke you are! We can't wait to see him! (and you of course.) He better practice that smile more and more, cause when we come we aren't leaving till he gives us a big CHEESER! I can't wait to play with all of you SOON! Yea! Evan misses Chloe and Zach. He asks where they are a couple times a week. It will be so cute to see them reunite! FUN!

The Horn Family said...

He is soo cute!

Saunja said...

What a cute little man he is! We're so happy for you guys!!!