Friday, April 17, 2009

Getting bigger....

Wow - 2 posts in one week! Amazing! I thought I would post a few pictures of Parker so you can see how big he is getting - and so I can appease my sisters. I don't know why I always happen to take pictures of him in his car seat - but I seem to take a lot when he is in there. Oh well. Enjoy!
Look at these beautiful dark blue eyes Parker has! Love them!!
Smiling for Grandma Stimpson. Parker has lots of different smiles. They are all adorable....mainly because he is adorable! I just want to kiss his cheeks all day long!
He is now 8 weeks old!! Where has the time gone?!

4 comments:

Julianne said...

Oooh, he's SO pretty! I LOVE him!

R and A Lambert said...

Yay Parker! We love Parker!

Jessica said...

He is So cute!! I love his cheeks!

Mom of Elder Stimpson said...

Oh my, my what a handsome little dude. I can't wait to meet your little guy!