I keep getting requests for updated pictures of Parker, so I am finally getting around to posting some! I thought I would share some of his squish with you! I love it!!!! He is such a darling little guy! I will see if I can get a video to upload too! These were all taken today - so they are up to date with his actual size and cuteness!

Sorry this video is sideways. I held the camera wrong while videoing and don't know how to fix it.
12 comments:
Yay Parker!! I want to squish him--hurry up and get out here! Such a cute little boy. He wants me, I know it.
BAA!! Where did he COME FROM!?! He is SOSOSOSOSO cute. Ooh, I just want to eat him. He is SO cute. And he talked after he sneezed -- ahh! Makes me -- almost -- want to have another child...or not. But almost.
Tracy he is SO CUTE! I love his smile, it is so sweet! That's a really cute pic of you and your kiddos too! We miss ya!
What a cute little boy!!!
He is so funny...but who's baby is he? He is such a funny funny little man! I see random glimpses of both you and Chris but nothing dominant from either of you. What a funny boy! Funny!
What a cutie! Abby is going to have a big protector! He is such a cute little boy!
Oh, his is soo cute! Yes, I have to say I love the "squish!" (I think he has more than Sydney-she's a peanut.) I love his cheeks & his smile. He's a handsome one alright!!
Perfect title for your post! I really do wanna Squish his Squishiness! I love his boobies...um, er...man/baby boobs I guess! (I don't know what to call them...but I want to squish them! hee hee!) Can't wait to cuddle him SOON! Love you Squishy Squoosher man!
This is the 3rd time I've looked at your blog today...I can't help but want to keep looking at that Baby Parker and figuring out who he looks like! And looking at his tiny little mouth inside of his big cheeks. Oh. He is soo cute.
Julianne and I have come to the conclusion that he looks like Karleigh more than anybody, and Julianne would like to squish him immediately.
-Ryan
I can't believe how cute he is!!! I'm glad you could post some videos so I can pretend I'm there watching him...haha! Miss you! Sorry I haven't called yet!
Wow, he already is doing a lot of amazing things at his age- holding himself up very well! He really is one cuddly little boy! I love his blue eyes and smile as well. We miss you guys greatly. By the way, I wondered if you guys got christmas box in timely fashion from us? Did the clothes fit ok?
Post a Comment