Parker Baby looks like Karwee in these pictures! And I think Chlo Chlo looks exactly like her mom in the last pic. By the way, you mentioned that my kids are always clean and well kept...I don't see your kids looking like dirty rag-a-muffins at all.
BAAAHAAHAHAHA!! Hilarious Parker pictures! He is a CHUB in that outfit -- Sam was like little sticks and bones coming out of the arm and leg holes! I love him. Where are all the flowers that The Troll and Chloe are standing in? At your HOUSE? Very lovely.
Aww! Your kids are so darn cute! I can't believe how grown up Chloe looks. And Parker looks so much like Bro. Stimpson. He is going to be one handsome fella! I love you and miss you! aj
5 comments:
Parker Baby looks like Karwee in these pictures! And I think Chlo Chlo looks exactly like her mom in the last pic. By the way, you mentioned that my kids are always clean and well kept...I don't see your kids looking like dirty rag-a-muffins at all.
What cute pictures!! Such sweet kids.
BAAAHAAHAHAHA!! Hilarious Parker pictures! He is a CHUB in that outfit -- Sam was like little sticks and bones coming out of the arm and leg holes! I love him. Where are all the flowers that The Troll and Chloe are standing in? At your HOUSE? Very lovely.
I love the pictures. Parker is adorable. I love his face.
Aww! Your kids are so darn cute! I can't believe how grown up Chloe looks. And Parker looks so much like Bro. Stimpson. He is going to be one handsome fella! I love you and miss you!
aj
Post a Comment