Back in this post, I mentioned 2 wonderful and fabulous friends that I was so sad to move away from. I miss both of these dear friends terribly. TJ is from this area where we are living, so we knew that we would be able to see each other every so often when she came back to visit her family. That day finally came! Last week, we were privileged to have the Pini family grace our presence for a few hours!! Oh, the anticipation!!! Oh, the excitement!!!!! Oh, the shock !!!!!
Old friends reunited again!! (sorry Ryan....had to put this one in here!! love it!)

Adorable Evan....Chloe's future hubby!!
We had so much fun being together again and basking in their beauty! These guys mean so much to us! They are fabulous! While the kids played toys and outside on the swingset (look at Chloe go!), we adults chit-chatted like old times as we put together food for our bbq reuniting celebration (is there really such a thing?). 
We had so much fun being together again and basking in their beauty! These guys mean so much to us! They are fabulous! While the kids played toys and outside on the swingset (look at Chloe go!), we adults chit-chatted like old times as we put together food for our bbq reuniting celebration (is there really such a thing?). 
Up the street from our house is a little mini petting zoo. We decided to take a quick trip up there to let the kids feed the animals, even though it was a hot and sweaty day. (we are learning quick that most days here in AZ are hot and sweaty days!) I decided it was much better to be the photographer and Parker's buddy than to possibly get nasty, slimy animal spit all over my hands! Luckily they had little shovels for the animals to get their food from. 









3 comments:
Well I'm glad you got to visit with them. Hopefully more visits in the future...?
It was fun wasn't it!!! I'll be back soon...and when I am back we are going to really party it up, just you and me! I miss you! Oh, and by the way...thanks for posting gross pictures of me! ha ha! I'm going to get you back!...Ryan has no idea about his fun pic! Can't wait to show him tonight! hee hee! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. :)
I'm JEALOUS!! When do I get to come?!?! :) The whole family would love to see you guys though....maybe we could arrange something like that around one of the holidays. I miss you so much!
Post a Comment