Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Suggestions PLEASE!!....

Anyone want to give me some good upbeat song ideas for running that I can put on my iPod? I have been meaning to get a playlist together for my workouts, but haven't just sat down to do it yet. So....please send me your recommendations! Thanks so much!!!

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Heidi posted awhile ago about her shuffle list...I'll send you the link unless she sees this post and she sends it herself. And Mary has a bunch of songs on hers, she runs with her little gadget all the time. I'll ask her (or maybe she'll see this too).

Nicki said...

I like a totally eclectic mix with a good beat when I run, so here are some of my faves:
-Far Away (Ingrid Michaelson)
-Fidelity (Regina Spektor)
-Here It Goes Again (OK Go)
-Pump It (Black Eyed Peas)
-Real Gone (Sheryl Crow)
-My Best Friend (Weezer)
-The Middle (Jimmy Eat World)
-Crazy In Love (Beyonce)
-SOS Rescue Me (Rihanna)
-Walkie Talkie Man (Steriogram)
-Super Cool (Bang Sugar Bang)
-Hate to say I told you so (The Hives)
-Girls Attractive (Diamond Nights)
-Viva La Vida (Coldplay)

*Don't forget the cool down:
-My Skin (Natalie Merchant)
-Some Devil (Dave Matthews)
-Waiting On An Angel (Ben Harper)

You'll have to post your new playlist when you compile it again.. I'm also always on the lookout for some new running tunes! :)

heidi said...

lately i am really into 80s songs while i am running. probably because i don't hear them on the radio as much and i like to be surprised when i run.
my faves 80s and more-
1. tears for fears
2. my chemical romance- the black parade
3. britney spears- womanizer(trust me)
4. no doubt

good luck! let us know what you decide.
ps- i don't know if julianne ever gave you my list from my first half marathon, but i posted it in june of 09.