Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bathtime torture...

Brothers are just supposed to pull the heads off of their sisters barbies, right? Well, Parker has already figured out at a young age how to torture his sister's dolls. This time, it is Chloe's Polly Pockets he finds so tasty!


More torturing cuteness....

5 comments:

The Morgan's said...

Oh my goodness Tracy, that is too funny! I totally remember my brothers terrozing my dolls! Parker is such a little cutie! And Chloe is a beauty! What darling kiddos!

Julianne said...

I love him! I wish I could see the video...it's not loading up...

Mare said...

I love it! My girls looked over and freaked out saying "what is he doing to bell and snow white!!!AH he's being a monster!" The best part of that is they recognize the dolls even when the head is missing... oh the joys of girls.

P.s. your kids are darling!

Pini said...

Ewww, does she have doll hair, or hard painted plastic hair!? *cringe* I can't imagine putting a head full of hair in my mouth...yak! :) Parker is a TANK. Cute cute.
Miss you tons...

Lifeasahoosier said...

Ha Ha!! Cute pictures girl!!! How is the running going? Can't wait to see you in May...it's coming fast!