Friday, January 8, 2010

Little Piano Boy...

FINALLY GOT IT! Thanks, Chris!

On December 21, 2009, Zach had his first piano recital! I was so excited to hear him play in front of people. He has taken piano here and there for a couple years (thanks, Vickie!!). Since moving here to AZ, he started with a new teacher in August. I really think he has a talent for the piano. He picks up on songs really quickly and seems to enjoy it. He doesn't always like the practicing that is required...but I don't really know many kids who do! This is a little video clip of him playing his songs at the recital - and memorized too! His teacher, Laurie Ray, is the one in the kahki off to the right. Thanks for doing so well with him, Laurie! (be sure to listen to the very end of the video...quite funny!)

7 comments:

Smith's in Iowa said...

I've been told to put the video into window movie maker, then post it. Hope that helps.

Lifeasahoosier said...

You are awesome Zach! Wish I could have been there to hear you play :)

JBod said...

Blogger won't let you post a video that is bigger than 100MB. Check the size of your video. You might have to split it up into parts.

Pini said...

Yea! It worked...good job Yacko! I died laughing at the end! SO FUNNY! I'm still laughing...ha ha ha! His facial expression...ha ha ha!

Julianne said...

ThAT WAS GREAT! Good job Zachary Christopher! I really am impressed by the Nutcracker song!

R and A Lambert said...

Yay, Zach!! You play better than I do--I can only play Mary had a Little Lamb. Good job!

Lifeasahoosier said...

Yeah now I got to see him in action!! Awesome!!