Chris's surgery went well and he is handling the pain ok. In about 3-4 weeks, giving his head and ear time to heal, they will then turn on the implant. There will be lots of adjusting to that, but hopefully all for the best! Thanks for all the prayers!!
7 comments:
Yay. We are so glad that his surgery went well. How exciting to have that completed. We can't wait to find out the results soon. I'm sure this will be a huge blessing to Chris and to all of you! Thinking of you and praying for you.
Yay, good luck on the recovery! We'll keep you guys in our prayers!
Tracy, we are so glad the surgery went well! Chris will continue to be in our thoughts & prayers, and we wish him the best! I hope you'll be able to catch up on some sleep soon-good luck with everything! We love all your family pictures! Take care!
Yay! Glad things went well. We hope everything continues to heal and go right.
Congratulations Stimpose family. Good luck with the next month, Chris.
So glad it went well, Tracy! I just checked in on your blog and found this news. I'm sorry I didn't know! I would have loved to have helped. Maybe I still can? How is his recovery going?
I hope Chris is getting adjusted well...tell him we love him!
Post a Comment