Sunday, October 10, 2010

New England Fall

It's autumn time, it's autumn time, the leaves are falling down....
(song from the Primary songbook)
So, if you remember back in July, I posted a picture of the beautiful scenery from my back porch. Remember it looked like this...
Well, we are full-blown in the midst of a New England fall now and it is just beautiful outside!! I have heard many, many people talk about the vibrant colors in New England, and am excited to be seeing it with my very own eyes! It truly is breath-taking and these pictures do not do it justice! But hey, I tried. The colors really are more vibrant than these pictures show, especially when the sunlight hits them just right!
Out in front of my house...

1 comment:

Smith's in Iowa said...

How beautiful!!! I love the color of the leaves in the fall-and they do look so vibrant there.