My sister-in-law, Melanie, has had a rough week, but hopefully is on the mend. She was due with her 6th child in 5 1/2 weeks and her body decided to go into labor early. Though I have only some of the info, what I know is that she ended up being transfered by ambulance to a bigger hospital, because she also came down with appendicitis! How awful!! So, last night they did a cesarean to take the baby out and then she went right in for more surgery to have her appendix removed! As far as the update last night, she and the baby are doing ok.
So, Chris and I (and the rest of the family) are very grateful for doctors and nurses that know what they are doing, and do it well. We are thankful that Melanie didn't develop the appendicitis way earlier in her pregnancy! And we are also very grateful to have another little neice! Welcome to the world, baby de Gaston!! We love you, Mel, and pray for a speedy recovery!
1 comment:
My goodness...
Glad that so far all are well. Thats scary. Keep me posted! How are you feeling???
Post a Comment