Monday, January 10, 2011

"I'm a MAN!"

My conversation with this little dude yesterday as I was curling Chloe's hair for church...

Parker: "Curl Parker's hair!"
Me: "No way!  You're a boy!"
Parker: "I NOT a boy!"
Me: Oh really, what are you?"
Without pausing and while pointing to his tummy he said,
Parker: "I'm a MAN!!"

(and yes, as Parker is demonstrating...even the men in this house get to mop the floor!)

(and also...this same little dude is also completely weaned of his beloved pacifier!  YA-HOO!  Now if I can just get my hiney in gear and get him weaned from his beloved diaper...all would be well!)

2 comments:

The Horn Family said...

We still have the pacifier, bottle and diaper to work on with Ben. So far we've worked on the diaper, but he just doesn't quite get it, but wants to be big like Ally. The bottle and pacifier are his beloved items, besides cars, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to ween him of those.
Congrats on being pacifier free!

Sarah said...

Yay! Congrats on the pacifier - that has been our project this past week too! :) Malia still asks for it once in a while but hasn't had it for 6 days....but Parker is WAY ahead of her in the toilet department....