June 2011
This is the picture the children and I gave Chris for Father's day.
Zach - 11, Chloe - 5, Parker - 2, Dallin - 3 1/2 weeks old.
- Chris -
Thank you for being the best daddy these kids could ever have! You love your kids so much and I love watching you play and interact with them. I love how Parker has been the one that has succeeded in getting you to slow down and "sit on the couch with me." I love to sit back and listen to the conversations that come from those "couch times." I love to listen to you sing to Parker or Chloe when you are rocking them before they jump into bed. The fact that the notes you sing are not really the notes in the song doesn't matter at all to me. I just love the fact that their daddy will sing to them regardless of if he can pick the right note or not. I am grateful for the lessons you try to teach them. Thank you for working so hard to provide so much for your sweet children. I wish I could give you a picture with ALL 5 of your beautiful children in it...for real. But until that day, I hope you/we can treasure these 4 little darlings and hold them close. Thank you for being you and for all you do in helping me to be a better mom. I love you!!
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute. Parker is getting so grown up and Dallin is such a cutie! I love the new look of your blog, too. Wish we were close so you could take good pictures of our kids with your fancy camera :)
Can't wait to see all of you in person! Someday soon hopefully!
Your children are all so sweet. I just want to kiss their cute little cheeks! Love you guys :)
Post a Comment