It doesn't quite seem real...
Didn't we just do this a year ago...
Yes...yes, we did.
So here's what started today at our house...
A big giant semi showed up this morning at 8:45AM along with 3 other packers. They worked all day packing up our home, and will be back first thing in the morning tomorrow to finish up. Then they will work and sweat as they load that huge semi with all our belongings!
Yep, we're moving again! And we are hopeful that this will be our last move for a very long time! What's even more exciting and also adding to the "is this really happening," is the fact that we will be 2 hours away from my parents and little sister, Joy! YEAH!!!
So...North Carolina, we'll see you on Saturday!! Please welcome us with open arms...and not so much heat!!
And my favorite picture from last week...
Thank you, Maine, for many wonderful memories and for being such a beautiful place to live. We enjoyed your beaches and ocean, lighthouses, old homes and buildings, lobster (Chris and Zach), green - green - green, fall leaves, wonderful friends and much more. We will hopefully see you again someday soon!
(this is our 9th and hopefully, final move)
9 comments:
I'm soooo excited for you guys! I hope this is the last stop. Miss you and hope to chat with you soon! xoxoxoxo
I'm still not happy about this! I just get here and then you leave! Not fair! But even though I'm not happy I'm totally excited for you guys!! I hope this is your final move! I want to come visit! Good luck with everything - let's definitely keep in touch!!
Oh wow. Good luck! That is really exciting for you to be so close to your family and Joy!
FUN! how far will you be from SC? specifically simpsonville, sc?
I can't believe your moving again! You need to move one more time back to Arizona! We miss you guys! Come visit!
Geesh! Maine will miss you, Arizona does too...and so does Indy! I miss you most though! Good luck with everything!
We are packing up monday!! Our 10th move! Oh well, at least we have a better chance of seeing eachother now that colorado is involved!! :) Love you!!
ps. I'm so thrilled for you!!! Yea!!!
Good luck in NC. I do such a bad job keeping in touch, but thanks to family who does, we aren't completly out of the loop. HOpe the move went smoothly. Wish you were a bit closer though. Of course, it would be great to visit you and see places we've never been. Love you lots. Good luck with everything!
Congratulations, We are happy that you will be so close to grandparents. They are so important. But Maine, wow it is so beautiful! Enjoy your new adventure. Love Jim and Sha
Post a Comment