A few weeks ago, Chloe gave Chris this...
(in her own words)
(in her own words)
Yep, my girlie had her very first Daddy / Daughter Dance & Date Night!
Isn't she just so pretty!! And she has a pretty handsome dad, if I do say so myself!
(sorry for the blurry camera phone pictures below)
She loves to pose for the camera!
The first thing on the agenda was to meet up with some friends and their dads for dinner at Panera Bread. These are two of her good friends, Anna and Lily.
After dinner, they headed over to the dance which was held at her elementary school. She had lots of fun dancing with her dad and also her friends!
As the girls were wearing out, they left the dance early and all went out to ice cream. Chloe said she got "fancy" ice cream because it had gummy bears and sprinkles mixed in the vanilla ice cream.
After ice cream, it was time to head home. They had a fabulous time...but Chloe was exhausted! She played hard and danced lots!
Here is the little card she made for Chris as his Thank You! So cute and such a sweet little girl!
I'm so glad Chloe has such a wonderful dad to take her to these fun activities. I hope she will always want to do these types of things with her dad as she gets older.









6 comments:
This was so incredibly sweet! I had tears in my eyes after reading her invitation to her dad. What a special night she had with her dad.
Cute, cute! Jason went on a daddy/daughter dance date w/ Gabby a few weeks ago too!
Chlo Chlo, you are a babe! How fun for you and your Dad. Will you come and curl my hair and put makeup on me and make me look as pretty as you? I love you my favorite Chlo.
Oh my gosh that is so cute!! How fun!
I miss little Chloe! She is so adorable. You can just tell how excited she was to go on her daddy daughter date. What a cute thank you note and picture! Love all the pictures. She is beautiful as ever!
I miss little Chloe! She is so adorable. You can just tell how excited she was to go on her daddy daughter date. What a cute thank you note and picture! Love all the pictures. She is beautiful as ever!
Post a Comment