Monday, May 5, 2008

Sending many thoughts and prayers

We pray that the McClellan family is comforted this day and throughout the future as they go through this trial. We love you guys and are mourning with you.
http://jordanmcclellan.blogspot.com/2008/03/our-sad-news.html

http://jordanmcclellan.blogspot.com/2008/04/our-date-to-meet-spencer.html

Jordan is my friend from high school. We hung out all the time, and then were roommates our first year of college. We got married 2 weeks apart and had our first baby close together. She lost her second child, as did I. Now she and her husband are going through it again with baby #5. I am strengthened by her courage and testimony and determination to accept Heavenly Father's plan for her and her family. Jordan is a wonderful example to me!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

You're so sweet to post this- You are just as wonderful an example to me. You teach me a lot and I'm so glad we got to talk the other night. Thanks for your love...
Jordan