Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Zach says, "One FUNKY lookin' mama!!"
So tonight for mutual we did an 80's Milli Vanilli night!! The youth all had a blast lip syncing to some "old music" - all though, not that old to me! So, here is my little get-up that I pulled together in 10 minutes (thanks, TJ)! Yes, I did the whole scrunchy at the waste of my shirt, borrowed some of Chloe's jewelry, tight-rolled my jeans (so unattractive!! - I can't believe we used to do that!), and had the big hair goin' on - oh, and even the shirt off the shoulder.....well, sort of! Chris planned this event with some of the boys and they did a great job! It was an awesome activity to end Chris's calling as Young Men President! PS - Zach didn't want me to post this picture because he is embarrassed of his mom! Poor Zach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are HOT Tracy! Never seen a better lookin' 80's chick! Next time Zach gets in trouble just threaten to come to his school in your 80's Rocker Chick Get-up! I'm telling you....HOT!
Oh my...the thing is, I think we can find some fairly identical pictures at Mom and Dad's from about 15 years ago! Looks very nice. Poor Zachary! Yeah, you should threaten to come to his school in that stuff!
Girl...you look like you are 16 again! Not that you are too far off from that age compared to me!!! Maybe you should keep that hairstyle...it rocks sista!
Post a Comment