Yesterday Chloe kept going up to her room and getting lots of "hair bows" to put in her hair. She wanted to sit on the bathroom counter and tell me how to put them in too! I am not quite sure why she was so into it, but it was fun to watch her reaction when it was done. She just kept flipping her head back and forth, smiling at herself and thinking she was so beautiful! I have to agree with her though!
Last week I just happened to have my camera handy while she went out and played in the rain. She had a lot of fun wearing Zach's old rain jacket! Now she thinks she has to wear it all the time! Zach's bus got home right as she was playing and she took off running to go see him! She was SO excited he was home!!!
1 comment:
That last picture of her running out to greet Zach made me laugh out loud. And the video was so cute!! She really looks alot like Karleigh in one of those pictures, under the hair bows story. Cute girl.
Post a Comment