This old (extremely loud) tractor was given to Chris a month or so ago. He fixed it up and got it working again. Zach has been so excited and said, "I have always dreamed of having a rider and I never thought it would come true! This is a dream come true!!" Yes, if you haven't figured out by his stories and things he says - pretty much all he thinks about are cars or anything with motors. Anyway - this is just a little video clip of him cutting the grass all by himself for the very first time! He was quite excited!!! You can hear Chloe in the background asking to drive it too! (my neighbors grass is lovely, don'tcha think!)
3 comments:
That is too cute! Now where are you gonna put this monstrosity...haha!
That is so funny that Chloe wants to drive it too. I bet it really was a "dream come true" for Zach!
All right, Wacky! You're very own riding lawn mower!
That's really cute Chloe wants to drive it. I'm sure she'll change her mind when it becomes a chore.
Post a Comment