TJ and Evan with Chloe and I. Chloe and Evan have a pre-arranged marriage!! Hopefully they won't mind!!! We had a blast watching the dolphin show! I have always enjoyed them. I am amazed how smart they are!
Chloe got a kick out of this cute monkey hanging right in front of us. He just sat there letting us check out his pits for a bit! Chloe talked about this monkey for a few days after the zoo.
Just love this picture of Evan so I had to include it!
Chloe woke up with a slight fever the day of our zoo trip. She was pretty laid back the entire time at the zoo, but stuck it out. I still don't know what her fever was from, but she had it off and on for 3 days or so. It even got up to 103.0! Then all the sudden, she was better. Whatever it was got fixed from the fever. 
One of the highlights for the kids was petting the sharks. They would swim by you and then you reach over the short wall and pet them. This was Zach's favorite thing to see.
1 comment:
The Zoo was way fun! You look like an amazing super model, sassy mommy, woo-woo lady in that picture of you and Chloe. (whistle)
Post a Comment