Sunday, November 23, 2008
Our new lawn decoration...
So.... it's official. See the blue sign in the front yard? Yep - it's a FOR SALE sign!!! Papers have been signed to put our house up for sale!! I can not believe it!! We definetly didn't think we would be moving this soon after building our house (it's been 2 years). We like our house and have many fun memories here and have done a lot of work on it to make it more "our" home.
For those who haven't heard the news...Chris got a new job about a month ago. It is a very good thing and he is enjoying it much more than his old job. It is actually a Canadian company, but we will be moving to AZ (not quite sure about those 120 degree temps!!!). The company has a big power plant that they will be building there. Chris will be working in the project controls side of things. He has been working now for about a month and has really enjoyed it. We have missed him as he has had to go to Canada every week since he started. BUT....we got some good news this week. He will need to wait for his work visa to come through so he gets to work from home for the next 2-3 months! YEAH!!!! I actually will have a husband home in the evenings!! (he will actually be home all day, but I am trying to mentally tell myself that he isn't - so that we don't bug him all day and also so he doesn't mess up my routines!! =) Anyway - It is a huge blessing and many prayers answered! So if anyone would love to help in sending many prayers up to heaven that our house will sell, that would be quite helpful!! We are sad that we have to leave so many fabulous friends here in IN, but know that this is the best decision for our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm sure it's hard to leave but you'll be closer to UTAH, COLORADO and CALIFORNIA-many friends and family. Hopefully we'll get to see you sometime. Best luck with the sale of your home!
Although I've been preparing for this...I must say...the lump in my throat is bigger than I expected. To be honest, I am not crazy about the blue sign! But, I'm so happy for you and your family! I will miss you more than you know! As much as I don't want to pray for the sell of your home...I will, because I kinda like you guys!
What exciting news!! I had never seen the front of your house-it's beautiful!
The blue sign looks great, and I'm sure it will not be there long. So glad that Chris gets to work from home for a while, that will be wonderful for all of you!!
We are so sad that you are leaving but I know it's going to be so good for your family. We really will have to still plan on seeing each other. It would break my heart if we didn't! You've become one of my best friends!
Hello! It has been a while ever since I left any comments on your blog. I have been experimenting with some features like copying and pasting some codes onto my layout to create backgrounds and thus. I asked Clint just today how hard it is to learn HTML. He said it is pretty easy. Did you learn html in the school? It wasn't required course for me as an Elementary Ed major but I think it is a good thing to learn. I will ask Clint where I should be starting on while learning that language. What sort of things you needed to learn how you can make a such fabulous blog?
I will be sure to remember to include you guys into my prayers. More light of prayers shooting into the heaven, entreating- surely can't be ignored! Wink! We miss you guys and enjoyed having Chris over during the funeral. We can't wait to see more of you guys!
Post a Comment