Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Autumn Family Picture Fun!

Thanks so much to Carrie for taking some fun pictures of our little family! You did a fabulous job, Carrie, even if we were running out of sunlight! These pictures are taken on the bike trail behind our neighborhood. We have spent a lot of time on this trail while living here in IN, so it is fun to have pictures on it!







7 comments:

Brittany said...

What a beautiful family! I hope you are all doing well, especially with the pregnancy!

Saunja said...

You are a beautiful family.

Pini said...

So great!! Your pictures are wonderful. What a pretty family.--that one of Zach is handsome!

Lifeasahoosier said...

All the pictures come out great when you are photographing a beautiful family! You guys look good in everyone! Nissa has been telling me, doesn't Tracy look beautiful in every picture...doesn't she? What a sweetheart!

R and A Lambert said...

Very nice! It's fun to finally have a preggy picture of you!

Julianne said...

EXTREMELY cute! And I love your sweater! And Chloe-Gloey's! Nice work.

Anonymous said...

Confratulations on expecting a new little one!! Really beautiful pictures. I saw your blog off of Tifany's and was wondering if I could add it to my list? Camie