So - I thought I would jot down real quick a couple things I heard the kids say today. I thought they were cute... You may not think they are as cute as I do, but that's ok. I am the mom. I have to think they are cute!
Zach and 3 year old neighbor boy's conversation when I asked them to clean up their toys....
Neighbor: "But your mom is going to make us clean up all the toys!"
Zach: "No she won't, my mommy is nice."
N: "My mommy isn't." (totally not true)
Zach: "Yes she is! She lets you come over here to play! My mom hardly ever lets me go to friends house to play!"
N: "Why?"
Zach: "I don't know. But, she is still nice in other ways."
I just thought this was a funny conversation between an 8 year old and a 3 year old. I guess both of them think their mom's are mean about certain things. I didn't know Zach felt he was so underprivileged and never got to go to his friends house! Tough life he must have!
___________________________________________________________________
Chloe's conversation today at Hobby Lobby - with Jesus!
She was starting to get sick of shopping and started talking kind of mean and grumpy. So after saying something mean, I said, "Chloe, you need to say nice words, please."
She then turned to the side and said sypathetically, "That makes Jesus sad! Push your smiley belly button, Jesus! That make you happy!" (as she was saying all this she was finding her belly button to show Jesus where it was and how to push it.)
When I asked her why she said that she told me it was because her mean words made Jesus sad and she wanted him to be happy. Something my mom taught me and now I have started pass to my kids is to push their smiley button (belly button) when they are sad. So, I guess, even Jesus needs to do it when we make him sad! Cute!
6 comments:
How cute is that! I need to remember what Nissa says.....hmmm...lately it's been too whiny....think I'll wait til she's in a better mood! haha!
Well, freaking hilarious!
I love the belly button/happy button idea. :) I'll have to try that sometime. We get the grumps around here too often. :)
Here's to Happy Smilely Buttons!
Thanks for sharing those cute things your children said! I love it!
Darling...simply darling!
LOVE to see all the cute things they say!
Post a Comment