Grief is like a roller coaster. Although the ups stay up for a lot longer in between the lows these days, sometimes the lows come without warning and crash you pretty hard and pretty fast. I am just missing my girl today and wanted to post some pictures for my sake - no one else's.
On a walk in the little red wagon around the hospital after 3rd surgery.


At the pumpkin patch - Oct. 2004

2nd birthday celebration at Grandma and Grandpa Stimpson's house. She loved looking at the candles!

Happy, happy girl while we sit and wait for her dr. appt.
4 comments:
We're thinking about you and your KK here in NE. We love you both. She really has the best smile, doesn't she? She can light up a room in a heartbeat.
Oh, I'm sad that I've never seen these before...let alone all her pictures! I wish I were there with you today! She is beautiful...always so happy and sweet! It makes my heart heavy looking at these pictures. I wish she were still here, first for you, chris and your kids, then for all of us who weren't lucky enough to know her! I am so looking forward to getting to know her! I am so thankful you have a blog, so I can "see" a little of what you are thinking at least! I miss you friend...call me anytime...or maybe I'll call you first!! :)
Sweet little cute Karleigh!
I loved seeing those pictures! I haven't seen them before....what a sweet smiley girl. Grief is definitely like a roller coaster....I'm here for you whenever you need a friend!
Post a Comment