So - NO - I have not had this little baby yet.....
The hospital called this morning and said that they were full!! They couldn't get me in today and aren't even sure if they will be able to tomorrow! So....I am still pregnant and praying that this baby just wants to come on his own VERY soon....like tonight!! The more prayers, the merrier!!!
THE END =)
5 comments:
Tracy,
I had the same experience when I was pregnant with Ally, except I was over a week and kept getting told they were full, so I had to wait. I really feel for you. Hopefully the little guy decides to make an appearance on his own accord. I'll pray for you.
Tashina
Oh, Tracy! I'm so sorry! That is bugging! I hope it's soon!
That stinks!!! :(
BOOOO! Poo on the hospital! That is what I say! Sorry lady, hope he makes an appearance SOON! I keep waiting for that phone call........
Oh man! I thought you had your baby on Tuesday and then I saw you commented on my blog and was like what! I am waiting for that phone call sister!
Post a Comment