Congratulations!!! It is so fun that Parker was born on my Robbie's bday. (Morgan was born on Courtney's bday). So the next Clay girl needs to aim for Jan 25th (Ry's bday so he isn't left out). Mindi sent me your link and I have loved, loved reading your blog. I really feel inspired to work on what is on my trigger list. You are an amazing mom and wow!!
Parker!!!! I love that name! Congrats- he is adorable. I am so happy that you are all done! How is your tailbone? I hope the delivery went well and you and Parker are doing good. I look forward to the details.
Congratulations Stimpson's!!! We are so excited for you! He is beautiful! What a precious new little blessing! We miss you all and hope that delivery went well and that you have a speedy recovery!
I LOVE those pictures! He is gorgeous! What a wonderful blessing for you all. Can't wait to come see you this spring and squeeze his little cheeks and give hugs to all you. We miss you guys so much! Wish I was there to help you now!
He is a big boy. Congrats! Thanks for the birthday present. We seem to be pretty good at doubling up birthdays in our family; Clint and Timmy, Annalise, Alixis and Lizzy, Curtis and Tanner, and now me and Parker. I'm sure we'll have more as time goes on and more little ones come into the family. He is adorable and I can tell his brother and sister love him.
He is so cute! For how much he weighed, he looks so little. Ally was that way when she was born. I'm glad things are going well. It probably took him a little longer to get here because Karleigh just wasn't ready to let him go.
16 comments:
What a cute little guy! He looks a bit like Zachary in that last picture. Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! It is so fun that Parker was born on my Robbie's bday. (Morgan was born on Courtney's bday). So the next Clay girl needs to aim for Jan 25th (Ry's bday so he isn't left out). Mindi sent me your link and I have loved, loved reading your blog. I really feel inspired to work on what is on my trigger list. You are an amazing mom and wow!!
Parker!!!! I love that name! Congrats- he is adorable. I am so happy that you are all done! How is your tailbone? I hope the delivery went well and you and Parker are doing good. I look forward to the details.
Congratulations Stimpson Family!!! What a cutie...and quite the big boy! :)
Congratulations Stimpson's!!! We are so excited for you! He is beautiful! What a precious new little blessing! We miss you all and hope that delivery went well and that you have a speedy recovery!
I LOVE those pictures! He is gorgeous! What a wonderful blessing for you all. Can't wait to come see you this spring and squeeze his little cheeks and give hugs to all you. We miss you guys so much! Wish I was there to help you now!
Congratulations on the beautiful baby! We love you lots! Hope you are feeling well and enjoy the new baby boy!
YAY! Congratulations! He is beautiful.
YAYAYAYAY! I love the Baby Boy Parker!! Please come visit me so I can squish him all day long.
He is a big boy. Congrats! Thanks for the birthday present. We seem to be pretty good at doubling up birthdays in our family; Clint and Timmy, Annalise, Alixis and Lizzy, Curtis and Tanner, and now me and Parker. I'm sure we'll have more as time goes on and more little ones come into the family. He is adorable and I can tell his brother and sister love him.
Darling!!!! I love you all and miss you! Give that little angel a squeeze from auntie TJ!
He is so cute! For how much he weighed, he looks so little. Ally was that way when she was born. I'm glad things are going well. It probably took him a little longer to get here because Karleigh just wasn't ready to let him go.
I want to play with him--hurry out to MS! He's just so cute!
Congratulations on your newest addition!!! He looks so healthy-and adorable! I bet you have LOTS of helper around the house.
Yay! He's here safe and sound and so cute. Glad to see some pictures and hope to read some more details soon. Love the name!
Congratulations! Cute, cute, cute! Can't wait until we get the chance to meet him.
Post a Comment