Monday, March 2, 2009

Time to show off our baby!!

So, I have been wanting to get some more pictures up of darling little (or shall I say big) Parker all week, but haven't had a chance to sit down and do it. I am sure those that have kids know what it is like that first week or two with a newborn! Feeding, diapers (getting sprayed if it is a boy!!), no sleep, some sleep, hormones, adjustments, etc. Parker is such a good baby!! He is so calm and rarely cries! Oh, so wonderful! For the most part everything has been going ok, with the exception of his eating. I will save the details because I usually get emotional just thinking about it! That has been quite the challenge this week! Not to mention my raging hormones, lack of sleep and sending my mom home hasn't helped! But I am loving having another little person to squeeze and kiss! Parker is such a doll and I am so glad he has joined our family! Zach and Chloe are in love with him! They love to hold him and kiss him.

Minutes after being born.
2-18-09

Proud parents
(feel privilaged I am posting pictures of me after just giving birth!!)


I love watching Chris with the kids! He is such a good dad!

Parker's first bath.
(This was the only "first" bath I got to see with any of the kids.
They did it right in the delivery room, not in the nursery! It was fun to watch!)

My fabulous MOM!! (2-19-09) She got to stay for 2 weeks! What a blessing she was! I am so grateful for her keeping me sane on many occasions and taking the "mom" load off my shoulders so I could rest! She had to go home on Friday and I miss her LOTS!! I hope I can be as good of a mom to my kids as she has been to me! Thanks, Dad and Joy for giving her up for 2 weeks! I know it is a sacrifice for all of you and I appreciate your support!

Zach and Chloe seeing and holding Parker for the first time!
Look at Zach's proud face!! I love it!

This is what Chloe loves to do all day long!
She sure does love her new brother and has been a big help!

5 days old - so sweet!
2-24-09

8 days old
(look how much he has already changed!! And I LOVE these little pants!)
2-27-09

Yesterday - 9 days old
(sleeping soundly in his swing)
2-28-09

8 comments:

The Wright's said...

Oh, Tracy, he is adorable!!! So sweet. It gets me all a tingle thinking of what a new baby does to the mood of the house, I love it. Congratulations!

Lifeasahoosier said...

Wow he is soooo cute! I'm glad he is a good baby for you....I knew you'd get another good one! I was just going to bug you to update the blog but I know it's tough to do much of anything. I love seeing all the pictures but it just makes me miss you even more!

Julianne said...

I love him, I love him, I love him. Please send him to Nebraska A.S.A.P. so I can squish him all day long.

Post more pictures all the time, please.

Pini said...

What a doll! We miss you and your sweet family! Parker is so big! I love his little face...he is precious! Chloe and Zach look so proud! I love the pic of your mom with Parker...so sweet...i bet you do really miss her. I wish I were there to help you. oh, Tracy...I miss you too much! Love you...congrats!

heidi said...

i would love to have your mom visit me too. do i have to have a baby to have that happen?
congrats!!!

The Horn Family said...

Looking at the pictures gets me even more excited to meet my little guy. I'm sure Chloe is loving being a big sister and helping with him. I'm looking forward to seeing how Ally does.
Your little guy is so cute! Congrats.

Brittany said...

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing pictures. Hope you are all doing well! I think about you often!

LaDawn said...

Oh, Tracy...I love little Parker! And it is so fun to see your blog! I'm glad TJ told you about mine...thanks for visiting! We all need to go out to lunch sometime or get together for some Guitar Hero!!