Saturday, March 14, 2009

Chloe's comment...

Tonight before bed with a smile on her face, Chloe said, "Mom, when I be Karleigh, I will not die and go away from you! I will stay with you and hug you and you will be happy!"

Earlier at dinner she said, "Karleigh is up with Heavenly Father."

I guess she was thinking about her sister a lot tonight....Hmmm, so was I.

5 comments:

The Buckwalter Four said...

What a cutie girlie you have. Both of your girlies. We miss Kar-Wee too and think of her all the time.

Mom of Elder Stimpson said...

I bet you a whole lot that Karleigh and Chloe hung out before Chloe came to your family. I miss her too. I was looking at some of the pictures that were taken with her . . . My older kids remember her very well even though that they were very young when she moved from the earthly realm to heavenly realm.

The Horn Family said...

It makes me sad that both of our girls will grow up without their sisters by their sides.
The other night Ally was riding her bike and said she was going to ride to Chloes house. To that I responded, first you'd have to take an airplane, then a car. She said, Okay, lets go. Funny kid.

Lifeasahoosier said...

What a sweetheart....we love you Chloe!

Pini said...

Oh Tracy, what special little girls you have been given! What a dear post! We miss you all, more each day...love you.