Good luck with 4th grade, Zach!! We are proud of you and know you will do a great job! We love you!!!!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Where did the summer go?....
Zach started 4th grade today!!!
He had a great day and ended up knowing many kids in his class. He thinks his teacher, Mrs. Barz is going to be good. "She is pretty nice and only a little strict." I asked him what he did at recess and he said that he and his friend, Adam, (from down the street) met up out on the field. When I asked for more details, he said that they ran around because the two girls that they like were chasing them! Oh, young love!! (if you call it love...) They only got to be chased for about 10 minutes and then had to go inside. It was 114 degrees today!! This heat is just nuts!
Lately, Zach is always requesting to have his picture taken with Parker. I think he is quite the proud big brother and really enjoying having another boy around the house. (yes, Parker really is only 5 1/2 months old, but wearing 12 month clothes!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to see you all next month!!! And I can't wait to hold that cute baby and cuddle with him! Good luck to Zach with a new school year. I can't believe he is in 4th grade already!
Wow! School started already? That sounds crazy probably because it is still July. Benson is wearing some 12 month clothing as well. I guess we have 2 big boys on our hands!
Congrats Yak-0! Another year to conquer! Man, I remember that heat...recess was excruciating some days. Parker is a chunk! I miss you guys...love you. (ps-need picts of your vacation) :)
Post a Comment