Thursday, July 9, 2009

Best big brother.....

Brothers
Zach has got to be the best big brother EVER!!! He loves to play with the younger kids and is so good with them! He is very protective of them, yet always wants to make them laugh - - especially Chloe. (she is cracking up laughing at Zach being funny)He is such a good helper when we go places. He get Chloe in and out of her carseat while I get Parker situated. He holds Chloe's hand in the parking lots and helps keep her entertained while we are shopping.
I am so grateful for that I have my Zach and that he loves his brother and sister so much. He helps me out a lot and still has that tender side that I love so much. I know he loves his family and would do anything for them. I am amazed that in about 17 days he will be starting 4th grade!!!! Where did the time go? Where did my little sidekick, buddy boy go? I hope he will always know how much I love him and want to kiss his cute cheeks off! He owes me LOTS of kisses because for the past long while, kisses have just not been cool anymore!

5 comments:

R and A Lambert said...

You sure are a great big brother, Wacky! We love you!

Furniss Family said...

What a sweetie you have!! It's so much to see the your kids grow up and they are so sweet and so cute. I hope you guys are doing great and having a great summer!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I miss you guys so much! Tell Zach that I think he's a great kid! I love you all!
Shantelle

Pini said...

Ah, cute! I miss you guys!

Lifeasahoosier said...

Parker looks just like you!!!! What a cutie! Zach is such a good boy...I hope Boden turns out like him!