I just want to eat him up all day long!!! Oh...I just can't get enough of this darling little fella! He is just SO dang adorable and always so happy!! Looking at this picture makes me want to just go scoop him up out of bed (even though he's sound asleep) and rock him, kiss him and snuggle him! Man he's cute!!!

He is 6 months old now and rolling over and doing very well sitting. He still needs pillows behind him, but can sit and play with toys by himself for about 5 minutes. He babbles all the time and is eating baby food really well....well, except for he is figuring out that fruits are much tastier than veggies!
Parker is so much fun and still loves to cuddle. I hope that he never quits wanting to cuddle with his mommy! He is starting to squeeze back when you hug him and still loves to slobber all over my face when giving kisses - and I totally love every last bit of his slobber!!
I love you, my sweet baby boy!!!
5 comments:
Squishy squishy squishy!!!
Babies are so wonderful- it is so easy to be so madly in love with them! I love to kiss their cheeks all day long! They are a part of Heaven on earth!
What a darling picture! It was so fun meeting him and holding him! What a cute boy!
By the way, that comment was me, not Brent. oops. :)
He really is sooo cute and squishy! I LOVE that little round face!!
Post a Comment