Monday, October 5, 2009

Bathtime comment...

The other night I was bathing Chloe and Parker. They were having a great time splashing and playing. All the sudden Chloe said, "Mom, why doesn't Parker have a neck?" I said, "He does, you silly." She said, "But you can't see it because he is chunky! He has chunky cheeks, chunky hands, chunky legs and chunky feet!

Yes, my little dude is quite chunky - but oh so cute! I love squishy babies!!!

5 comments:

Saunja said...

CUTE! I love chunky also.

R and A Lambert said...

What a funny little Chloe! She sure is smart!

Pini said...

He is Chunk-a-rific! I miss you!

Meacham Family said...

Squishy babies are the best! They are so much fun to cuddle with and squeeze! I wouldn't have it any other way!

Lifeasahoosier said...

He is such a big boy...I LOVE it!!! I guess as long as she doesn't ask us why we have three chins....haha!