Totally handsome and cool 9 year old!
A typical Chloe face!! Happy and singing all day long!!!
Piercing blue eyes and such blond hair! I always knew someday I would have a blond haired, blue-eyed little boy. I think I got it - but way cuter and lovable than I ever imagined!!

As Chloe puts it, "Ooooo, kissy-kissy!!!"

The whole gang minus one looking down from Heaven....
-1.jpg)


5 comments:
Such a pretty family! I like them all!
Love them!!!
i am glad that you had slideshow problems. i have vowed to myself to never watch slideshows because they take so terribly long to watch. i would much rather look at a ton of pictures on a blog. thank you thank you.
your family is adorable. beautiful. i would buy whatever you were selling.
Beautiful pictures!
Beautiful pictures! They all turned out adorable. She really captured everyone's personality. Such a cute family!
Post a Comment