You look super pretty in the last picture of you and Parker Baby. Actually, you look great in all of them...great hair, great sweater, love the jeans, and to top it off...you are looking super fit! I guess that is what dedication to your workouts will do for you...remind me how to do that again!! They turned out so nice and good job not being "matchy matchy." The outfits came together really well. Love them!!
4 comments:
What a little man...yet still so squishable!
You look super pretty in the last picture of you and Parker Baby. Actually, you look great in all of them...great hair, great sweater, love the jeans, and to top it off...you are looking super fit! I guess that is what dedication to your workouts will do for you...remind me how to do that again!! They turned out so nice and good job not being "matchy matchy." The outfits came together really well. Love them!!
Hi Parker! I want to squish you and kiss your cheeks off! I love your three teeth! You look so handsome in your sweater. Good job being so cute!
I am just soaking up these beautiful pictures!! You have such a beautiful family. I miss you all!!!
Post a Comment