Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chloe

6 comments:

Pini said...

I LOVE her in Yellow! She is so dang cute! My fav is the one where she is standing by the window by herself w/ her head cocked to the side...soooo adorable!! Give that girl a big smooch and hug from me!

Jen said...

She is probably the second-cutest little girl I've ever seen.

R and A Lambert said...

Hi Chlo Chlo! You are SOOO pretty in your pictures! You look like a princess! I love your flower. I think you need to come to my house and play with me and Caleb. It has been too long since I have seen you! I love you!

Brammer Family said...

So gorgeous!




...I want her hair. :)

Brittany said...

What sweet pictures! Tracy, I LOVE your hair!! And Zach's pictures look great too. Wish we could see you before we move to the other side of the world ;)

The Horn Family said...

I agree with TJ, I love her in yellow. Cute pictures!