What a handsome kid. He looks so much older now!
Hey you, Trash Monkey! How did you get so handsome? What is this business of growing up so much? You better come out here and see me! Keep up with the piano, maybe you could be my teacher one day! Love you!
He is such the handsome young man! He's growing up so fast.
I love you and I love your family pics. You look so beautiful and I love your hair!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a handsome kid. He looks so much older now!
Hey you, Trash Monkey! How did you get so handsome? What is this business of growing up so much? You better come out here and see me! Keep up with the piano, maybe you could be my teacher one day! Love you!
He is such the handsome young man! He's growing up so fast.
I love you and I love your family pics. You look so beautiful and I love your hair!!!
Post a Comment