Portland Head Light
While out in the countryside before looking at what we call "Uncle Tom's cabin" (long story), we drove by this super old cemetary and Chris just had to go look. He found a headstone that dated 1806 on it! There were also stone walls surrounding the fields around the area from way long ago. Chris was thrilled to see the walls again because it reminded him of his mission here in New England. It was neat and I was in love with the beautiful trees!! The sound of the wind rustling the leaves was heavenly. I have missed that living here in Arizona.
6 comments:
how beautiful! i love it!
and i loved snowshoeing. very hard. very rewarding.
What a fabulous trip! I'm obsessed with lighthouses-- so thanks for sharing a beautiful one with us! And what an exciting adventure for your family! Good luck with all the moving prep!
It looks nice there. I'm glad you were able to find a house.
Oh my BEAUTIFUL! When we come and visit, can we go to that lighthouse?! I can't get over how gorgeous it is there!
Do I really want to live in hot, hot, HOT Az? Meh.????
See...Maine is romantic...just like I said. I think the house looks great.
What a cute house! And I am just a bit jealous of all of those trees! (And the lighthouse, and the beach...)
Post a Comment