Zach and Mrs. Barz - She has been a fabulous teacher for him this year!!!
Thursday night, his class and one other class put on a play about the Westward Movement. 

Zach got a speaking part as a buisnessman and did a fabulous job! My motherly pride swelled as I watched him perform his memorized parts. He did great!!! (Too bad my camera didn't! It's new and I am still figuring it out.)




Zach has done so well this year and has really grown and developed quite a lot. He has been on the Honor Roll and for most of the year. He has really developed a love for reading and can read a 500+ page book in less than a week! He is awesome and a totally smart little dude! We are quite the lucky parents to have him as our son!
Awesome job, Zach!! We love you!!!
3 comments:
Gackary...I love you and I am so proud of you! I wish I could have been at your play! Maybe you can reenact it for me when you come and visit me. Morgan and Owen asked me this morning how many more days until you would be at our house...we are so excited! Maybe you should just stay forever. After all, I AM your FOAF!!! I love you so much...you are a wonderful boy and do such a great job at being the oldest grandkid! What would we ever do without you???
Congrats Zach! What a cool kid!
Good job Trash Monkey! You need to call me and tell me all about it. Hope you like 5th grade in Maine. Love you.
Post a Comment