My Biggest...
5th Grader and last year of Elementary School! SCARY!!!! 
I love your freckles, handsome boy! My Bigger...
Preschooler for one more year and then off to ALL DAY Kindergarten and riding a school bus NEXT year!! SCARY...and very, very sad for her mom that is pretty much obsessed with her!!! You are beautiful, girly-girl!!
My Big...
1 1/2 year old CLIMBER that is into everything and has the attention span of a gnat!! BUT who brings me endless amounts of smiles, laughter and snuggles! Even with your butched hair that I cried many tears about (literally!), you are still the cutest and most handsome toddler around - if I do say so myself!!!
5 comments:
I am sad that his hair is gone too! He doesn't look as much like a cartoon mouse and Dennis the Mennis anymore. Let it grow back!! Poor Parker Pants!!
Pictures of Gackary make me smile. I like him...even though he likes to be naughty to me.
Chlo Chlo is a lovey who has a face and a voice that scream, "Tease Me!" I can't get enough.
I have been REALLY sad I butched his hair! I will for sure let it grow long again! I loved it long! I just didn't think it was gonna go that short!...live and learn, I guess!
That last pic is awesome! Parker looks like he is so much fun. I miss your kids.
What a beautiful family!! WOW! A 5th grader and a kindergarten all in the same year!! Your little guy is such a cutie!!
I love the pic of Parker in the sink...so cute! I can't believe how big the kiddo's are....I sure miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment