Oct 6th is Karleigh's birthday, right? As soon as I saw the title of your post I knew this was about her. I've never met her but know she must have been SO SO special and am so glad she is still a part of your family....forever!! I am so sorry for your loss and the pain you must feel in missing her, but know, as you do, that you WILL see her again - hopefully soon!!! Keep treasuring her and keep her memories alive, as you do so well! Thinking of you! :)
So very beautiful. President Monson was being prepared even then. What an incredible young boy he was. That mother will one day see her son, just as you will see your beloved daughter. What a beautiful and perfect gift He gave us. Thinking of you Tracy...
2 comments:
Oct 6th is Karleigh's birthday, right? As soon as I saw the title of your post I knew this was about her. I've never met her but know she must have been SO SO special and am so glad she is still a part of your family....forever!! I am so sorry for your loss and the pain you must feel in missing her, but know, as you do, that you WILL see her again - hopefully soon!!! Keep treasuring her and keep her memories alive, as you do so well! Thinking of you! :)
So very beautiful. President Monson was being prepared even then. What an incredible young boy he was.
That mother will one day see her son, just as you will see your beloved daughter. What a beautiful and perfect gift He gave us.
Thinking of you Tracy...
Post a Comment