We had a nice little family birthday celebration tonight for Chloe. She will get to have her very first "friend" party on Saturday. I guess I better get crackin' on the party plans!
Her birthday cake...yes, I know do not have much talent in the cake decorating area. She wanted a strawberry cake with strawberries on top. Oh...and flowers and a sunshine and grass...and a few more things on the list that I can't remember. I finally just decided for the sake of time...plus my sanity, that this was as good as it was going to get!
And her favorite gift of all...a new bike! She is determined to show me that it is not too big for her like I suggested! Since it hadn't been ridden outside before, she got lucky enough to ride it round and round the house for a bit.
Happy 5th Birthday, Chloe! We all love you very, very much!!
4 comments:
CUTE! Man, I love that little girl! And are you kidding me? You made that cake? You are awesome! Seriously! It looks like a 5 year old girls dream! :) Hope it was a great day!
What a cutie! Looks like she had a great birthday. That cake is so cute, and it looks delicious! We sure miss you guys!!
No kidding, I definitely concur with Brittany that cake does look very delectable! You are a wonderful mom- taking a time out of your schedule to make your children special . . . It is a glorious thing to be mom, doing what is necessary but going beyond just because we want our children to feel loved.
So cute! Happy Birthday Chloe! (ps the cake looks awesome!!!)
Post a Comment