Friday, September 9, 2011

Look at this!!!

My darling Dallin rolled over all by himself this morning!!
I laid him on his play mat and went into the kitchen to make breakfast for the kids.  When I heard him squawking weird, I came in to check on him.  This is what I found!  He had his arm stuck for a little bit, but then managed to pull it out and look around.  What a stud!!!  (he will be 4 months old on the 17th!)

2 comments:

Marci said...

oh he is so cute. how come your kids can do all things physical long before mine? max just mastered rolling over 2-3 weeks ago. dallin is so long! he has such a sweet little face.

R and A Lambert said...

Good job Dally Wally! You are really cute. Make sure your mom know Christmas/New Years is in KC this year so I can squish you!